User avatar

Dynamo

  • Lounge, The Re: Question for guys

    I'm not usually one to point out other people's faults, but I think I have an educated opinion about it. Let's say for example that a guy grabs a girl's ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Kai was sleeping soundly in his bed. The sun was shining through his window, yet it was so warm under his blanket that he didn't want to get up. But ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Come on, guys! It's been three days since anyone posted!)

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Sorry about the lack of posts for a while. Let's all try to get this thing up and running so we can finish it!) A bright flash of light burst ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (By the way, kitty, I'm thinking the colour of a Quincy's aura should be blue, but I'll leave it up to you to think of what'll make it different from ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    --FINAL BATTLE!!!-- The Dark Knight, Ethric Vanhiel Battle Length: 12 posts (I can't think of anything to post at the moment. Sorry.)

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    "What do you mean?" Kestrel asked. "Are you saying Kai had a hand in your creation?" "It all started three years ago," Shun'ou explained, "when that other girl kissed Kai ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Kon had followed the group back to Audra's room while he was still in Kai's body. When they arrived they put the modified soul back into his stuffed animal form. ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7.5/10

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Kai looked at her for a moment, then nodded. "Yeah, I know." Ishida got to his feet and began to walk away. Stella went in front of him. "Where do ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Ahh.)

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Ishida's attack involves arrows, not beams. Just pointing that out.) Audra had her arms around Kai's waist, holding onto him as tight as she could. She was trembling under his ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (I think it's because the plot has been taking so long to get to the end, and now that we're finally getting close to finishing this people are just finding ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Sorry about that, I forgot. Congratulations on your JC results, though.) Kai smiled and said, "I'm fine, Audra." He leaned down to kiss her then. The kiss was full and ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 Interesting.

    Sep 11, 2008


Sea and Sky- both blue. Once, in proposal, Sea turned red. Sky's father- Sun forbade so she wept as rain, uniting the lovers in defiance.
— AlexWrites