User avatar

Dynamo

  • Art & Photography Re: "Paint" Lightsabres

    Definitely too long and thin. If you shorten them up and make them a little thicker they'll be perfect.

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Actually, I can double post just to move things along. Maybe it'll also give you some ideas on what to post next. This post is a long one, so be ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (My bad, I kept putting it off until later. I don't know why, but posting here has become such a pain. Let's hurry this up. By the way, I think ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Audra went back to her room later that night. The first thing she did was listen to her messages as she changed into her leisure clothes. "Hi, it's Audra, I'm ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I was also thinking about something. I need everyone's output on this. How would you guys feel about controlling one extra character when our ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Essay: Etiquette for a Wired World

    Is no one going to help me proof read my essay?

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Essay: Etiquette for a Wired World

    I wrote an expository essay for my communications class on an essay we read called, "Etiquette for a Wired World." It discusses the issue of technology and how it has ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (How much of the anime Bleach have you watched, Stella? I know for a fact that you wouldn't have known Ishida sew unless you watched the show. I'm actually a ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    6/10 .....Riiiiiiiiiiight.

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Lets take another vote. 3% said crazy, 2% said insane, and 95% are spoiled ballots with the word penis written on them. If the Thing dances, is it called a ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Let's take a vote. 79% said yes and 21% said no. How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Just so you know for the future, our characters aren't supposed to find Kon during his little "journey". It's just a funny side story to keep things interesting. He's going ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 So true.

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Audra could sense that something was wrong. Stella didn't usually act like this. "What's wrong, Stella?" "Nothing..." she said, although the tone of her voice stated otherwise. "You're upset because ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (I think it was just a misunderstanding. I think she meant Kai's and Audra's in the sense that they might be sleeping together that night. Right now, it's just Stella ...

    Sep 29, 2008


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist