-
Re: VG Rumble
(Come on, guys! We need to finish this up! If we don't we can't do the sequel!)
Nov 1, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
die!" Kai said as he tried to struggle his way out from under Tessai, who was holding him down by sitting on his back. Urahara was fanning himself with his ...
Oct 30, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
Yoruichi considered the idea. "I was going to have you spar anyway as part of your training, but if you want to start it now I see now reason why ...
Oct 30, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
(The only problem I saw with your post was Ishida's weapon. He doesn't carry around a real bow, he constructs one with his spiritual energy. That's how he can shoot ...
Oct 28, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
(Sorry about that. I wrote that post between classes so I was in a bit of a hurry. I'll fix it after I post this if I remember. Just so ...
Oct 28, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
(Kon is still in Kai's room. He won't be needed during the ten days of training, and he won't be coming to Soul Society with everyone else. But if one ...
Oct 28, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
(That sucks. What happened last night? PM me and let me know. And just so you guys know, if our characters mention Ichidan to anyone at college they won't know ...
Oct 27, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
(For the moment, yes, but that'll change later on in the story. He's actually supposed to be a very good friend of Ichidan's. By the way, in one of your ...
Oct 26, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
(I'll choose for you. There will be at least three, one for each of you to control. One will definitely be Renji, the second will be a squad captain, and ...
Oct 26, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
(That's alright Ayumi. Welcome back!) "He won't die right away," Urahara said. "How do you know?" Stella asked angrily. He explained, "Soul Society always has a one month waiting period ...
Oct 26, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
(Perfect. Sorry about the confusion.) " They took him..." Stella looked down to see Ishida. He was awake and trying to move. "Don't move," she told him, "you're hurt." "It's ...
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
(Just so you know, some of the things our characters will be seeing in this story will be very hard for me to describe. I'll provide pictures as much as ...
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
(Perfect. Just so you know, I don't want the others to arrive until after my next post.) "It would not be wise to wander around tonight," said a voice from ...
Oct 24, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
8/10 Interesting.
Oct 22, 2008 -
Re: VG Rumble
Despite her obvious fear, Izuki stood her ground as the Dark Knight looked at her. Raven was still trying to snap Luke out of his current state, but despite her ...
Oct 20, 2008
