User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Sometime when our characters get to Soul Society. I think I'll let you control Renji, Ayumi will control the captain, and Stella will control Ichidan's girlfirend. Since Stella doesn't post ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (I agree. I'll post again when I'm finished my homework for today.)

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Does anyone have an idea of what they're going to post, or should I just go again?)

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Sorry I took so long to post. Homework has been starting to pile up now that it's getting close to the end of the semester.) Luke saw Warren's surprised expression. ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Just making sure, because the way you described the Dark Knight in your last post caused me a bit of confusion. Does anyone else want to try doing Izuki's Overdrive?) ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (No one was told what kind of training Kai would be doing, so Stella wouldn't know anything about the pit. But, I'll roll with it anyway.) "Show me your watch," ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Storybook Statistics

    Hey, Data Squad! That was one of mine! :D

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    "It's because he was taken back to Soul Society," Yoruichi answered. Confused, Stella asked, "How does that work?" "It's...complicated. When a Death God goes back to Soul Society, all the ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    6/10 Meh.

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Seventy-two hours have almost passed, and Kai was nowhere near completing the lesson. His Chain of Fate had just finished its eighteen errosion, and was almost up to his chest. ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Alright, I'm going to try to move things along a little, since nobody can think of anything to post.) 3 Days Later... Audra woke up that morning the same time ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Just so you know, the Dark Knight had transformed, too. He's now a colossal head floating above the ground with two hands floating with him. One hand has a giant ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (It's the power boost that our characters get from time-to-time that makes them transform into super powerful states. Luke first used his in the mines when our characters were fighting ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Come on, guys! It's been almost a week since anyone posted. Someone just post something, anything!)

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Luke caught the Pyrolith. He looked across the cavern to Warren and yelled, "Warren! Throw the Aerolith into the Soul Forge!" Warren looked at him for a moment, then nodded. ...

    Nov 4, 2008


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger