User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Here's what Ayumi wanted to post before I got too hasty and moved the story forward without her.) Audra I hesitated as Uruhara turned to us. The other boys - ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Come on people, lets keep posting and finish this.)

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (I feel so special. :D Thanks for taking the time to post tonight, kitty. i understand that you've got a lot on your plate tonight. I, myself, have three major ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    7/10 Sounds good, but I'm not that much of a poetry nut.

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    "...I'm sorry, Urahara." Kai said calmly. Urahara gave him a confused look. Kai brought his sword to his side, preparing to strike. "Please dodge it well." "...Okay?" "I probably can't ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Man, lets try to finish this so we can move on. The sooner we finish this, the more prompt I will be to finish recording the rest of the information ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    With one last push, Urahara cut through the rest of Kai's blade. As the piece of metal dropped to the ground Kai thought, This is bad! With no other option, ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Kai finally noticed that Audra and the others were watching. He called out to them, "Hey, what are you guys doing here!?" Urahara chose that moment to strike. He rushed ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: What's to come

    It's a pretty good piece. I agree with you, you should continue to work on it. I didn't find many problems with it, but I did find a couple of ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Harvest Moon

    The most recent one I've played is the Wonderful Life DS version of Harvest Moon. Although, the one I have has a few glitches. I've experienced bad glitches and one ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Dragon Ball

    Seriously, Fox is just taking it too far these days...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Audra turned back to the fight. It seemed as though Kai had succeeded in regaining his Death God powers, but she couldn't help but notice the remnants of the mask ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Is anyone going to have their character check up on Kai now that he's out of the pit?)

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (It's someone else's turn to post.)

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    What should I do? Kai thought as he sank to the bottom of the black pool. All the boxes that had come off of the buildings as they collapsed had ...

    Nov 17, 2008


When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer