User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Okay, since we're all finding it too difficult to post at this point, do you two want me to just finish it all in one post, then write the epiloge ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Final Fantasy Tactics

    Looks like you guys could use some help getting this storybook started. I beat the PS version of Final Fantasy Tactics and I'm currently trying to do the same on ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    "Hey! Audra! Kestrel!" Audra perked up at the sound of her boyfriend's voice on the other side of the wall. "Kai! Are you all right? You're not hurt, are you?" ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (All right, here's something to start off with. After the battle between Kai and the giant gatekeeper something happens that prevents them from going through the gate. At this point ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Hmm... I see what you mean... I guess since I'm basing the story off of a pre-existing storyline from an anime it's a little hard to keep it from feeling ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Is anyone going to post, or should I just double post?)

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    "Wouldn't you be if you saw a group of people fall from the sky?" Yoruichi asked. "I guess so..." Kestrel said, still looking at the people they passed and taking ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Speed Painting Practice - Hueco Mundo

    Yeah, it is Bleach. Basically I just took the original image on one layer and bumped the opacity down and started painting on other layers under it, using the original ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (He didn't. Yoruichi did.) Kai looked over his shoulder as well. At the rate they were going the Sweeper would catch up to them before they reached the exit. He ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Perfect.) Kai, Audra, Ishida. Kestrel and Yoruichi all ran as fast as they could. The tunnel they were in was very dark, and the walls seemed to move. "I don't ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    "I am coming with you." Everyone looked at Yoruichi who went to stand beside Kai. "It is very easy to get lost between worlds. I will be your guide and ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Speed Painting Practice - Hueco Mundo

    I was given a speed painting assignment by one of my college instructors this week. We have to choose a photograph of an indoor or outdoor scene (preferably outdoor) and ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Everything between Ayumi and I has been sorted out. I editted my post from this morning with what she would have posted if I hadn't moved ahead too soon. I'll ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    "So full of questions tonight, aren't you?" Urahara asked. "Why don't we go inside so I can show you?" They all followed Urahara down into the basement where he had ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (I do. :D ) The three of them stood there staring at Ishida, who had arrived before them. What surprised them was his outfit. He wore a long robe, white ...

    Nov 29, 2008


Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain