User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (No problem. I've put off posting a few times because of my new game, so I'm in no position to complain. :lol: )

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Should I send you all scripts again so you know which direction we're supposed to be going?)

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Hmm... well, that's the best I can think of at the moment. For now, all I can tell you is not to be afraid of putting in your own interpretation ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Sorry I haven't posted anything for a few days. I've been finding it difficult to pry myself from my new video game. I'll try to post when I'm not feeling ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    You too.

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Hah, thanks. I quoted it off of a comedy group called Monty Python's Flying Circus. kitty15 might know who they are since they're a very popular British group.) Kai didn't ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    I sure do. In the meantime I'll be working on recording the rest of the information for the sequel on the web page I made for it. Hopefully I'll get ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Sounds cool. I wouldn't mind seeing an artist rendition of our characters.)

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (All right. I don't want it to go to waste, so I'll make a their kid my character. :) )

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    I thought you might want to do that. That's why I didn't specify Raven and Luke's child's gender in case you wanted to play as their kid.

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (All right, I'll post something later.)

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Cutters Dream

    Although there are some things you can do to improve it, your message is definitely clear, which is good. I'm not much of a fan of poetry, so I can't ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Is anyone going to post anything, or should I just double post...again?)

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Ethric's pain filled voice echoed through the chamber. "You little wretches! You think you can defeat me? I'll kill you all before you can!" He rose to the top of ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Yeah, I guess I've been getting a little carried away. As soon as the fight's over I'll try to make it a little more free. And just so you all ...

    Dec 7, 2008


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian