User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    They pulled away after a few moments. Kai sighed and said, "I really wish I could have stayed with you last night." "Me, too." Audra pat him on the chest ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Come on, guys. Let's not start making a habit of waiting more than two days before each post.)

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (I meant to explain this earlier. Earth and Soul Society have opposite timezones, meaning if it's noon on Earth it's midnight in Soul Society.) She touched his shoulder and lightly ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (It's been four days since someone other than me posted.)

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Kai could hear the girls making noise in the next room over as he made his bed. He had wanted a room with Audra tonight, it had been a few ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (I don't have anything to post for the moment. Make sure Stella tells the others why she decided to follow them into Soul Society.)

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    He stared off into the distance for a few more seconds before nodding. "You're right. What's important right now is thinking of how we're going to make our next move." ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (I hear you. I know it's boring for you guys to have to sit through Kai's fights, so I'll finish it up in one post. Don't worry though, from what ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Kai tried to pull his sword out from the ground, but it wouldn't budge. That's when Ganju lifted his leg into Kai's face, knocking him away from the sink hole ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (No problem, anyone would have made that mistake.) " Destruction Art 22: Blue Lightning! " A bolt of blue electricity crackled from Kestrel's hand, striking the ground in front of ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (It's all right, but I would like to make a change that's a little more fitting to his personality. We're not supposed to know about his brother yet.) Stella leant ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (No problem.) A few hours later, Kai came down from the rooftop. The sun had already set, leaving the sky a blanket of black. He hadn't come up with any ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Yoruichi showed up a few minutes later. The cat strode up to Kestrel and her mother and said, "There you are. I came to find you and take you to ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10 Hah! I love that smiley.

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Your post was fine. And it's good to hear that your dad is getting better. So your break is two and a half weeks? Mine is a full month, starting ...

    Dec 21, 2008


Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson