User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    *Edit* (Since I know you're responsible, Ayumi, you are allowed to control two characters at once. Same with you, kitty15, if you felt like it. I'm going to make two ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    As you might have already guessed, this storybook is the sequel to the recent storybook, VG Rumble. In the previous storybook I implemented a "level-up" system that gave characters certain ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    I'll try to keep that in mind...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    All right. As long as you know. I was just worried you guys might have forgotten, that's all. It has been three days since someone other than myself has posted. ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    2 Post guys.

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Not quite the reaction I was expecting. You do know Ganju is the guy Kai was fighting the night before, right?) Ganju got his first look at everyone once he ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (I believe I said Ichidan's girlfriend's name was Raina, right? If you guys remember and it's not, let me know so I can edit my post. I'd really like to ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Okami and The Three Colonies

    I have an acting for animation class this semester and our first assignment is to take a popular fairy tale or nursary rhyme and write our own representation of it. ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (I'm still trying to think of some way I can deveate from the main story, bur nothing's coming to mind. You will have a chance to let your character run ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    1 (Come one, guys. You can't think of anything to post? Nothing at all?)

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    7/10 Pretty good shot. Did you find it online or take it yourself?

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    6/10 I don't quite get it.

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    The two of them looked down at him, as if just noticing the cat. "Master Yoruichi!" they both shouted with glee. Shiroganehiko, the one in yellow, said, "It's been such ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    "Interesting, though," Yoruichi said as he led the way toward the house. This time it's human arms holding the banner. It's pretty neatly done" "...What was it last time you ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (All right. We'll keep Stella alive until you get back. Have fun.) Yoruichi gave Stella a sly smile. "There's no way of telling the future. You'll just have to wait ...

    Jan 10, 2009


Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko