User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    --Victorious!!-- Exp. Gained: 60 Kai advances to Level 3! Enya advances to Level 3! Reon advances to Level 3! Ivellios advances to Level 3!

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Just the Thunder spell. From what I know of his character, Reon knows a lot about making potions. But, he can't make them instantaneously. I suppose you could call it ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (What the hell, I'll let you have three. I'd like to point out again to everyone else why I'm only letting Ayumi and kitty have more than one character. boltageman ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Sure)

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    The Watch had already blocked off the area, preventing any passerby from getting too close to the fight. A group of guards began to approach the two men fighting. Adrian ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Well, it was fun having you participate with us, boltageman. Although, I don't want to kill off Reon. With all the time I spent putting all this information together I ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Perfect) Five minutes earlier... Edgar walked around the district for a few minutes looking for Adrian. He asked a few of the guards. The first few said they hadn't seen ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Edgar After an hour of wading through all kinds of sewage, Edgar finally made it to the surface. He came out behind the city dungeon. Before him was a worn ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Adrian The captain sat at his desk ruffling through some papers. He must have been on his way out for patrol duty because he was wearing his silver armor, standard ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (In case anyone is confused, I'll tell you what time of the day everyone's characters are in. It's the middle of the night for Ayumi and Boltage's characters, and from ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (I think I know what the reason is. No one other than Kai has had any real action for a while now. If you guys can help me keep the ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Kvatch The ground gave one final shake before creatures of nightmare began to pour through the demonic gate. Creatures with the body of a woman and legs of a spider, ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Okay, serious talk for a moment. Is it really becoming a chore for everyone to post in this storybook? Let's take a vote. Who thinks this storybook can still be ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Edgar They continued to make their way through the catacombs, careful not to run into anymore ambushes like the one that took the life of Renault.With Lucas in the front ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Adrian Adrian readied his sword to strike. Balaes stopped him. "He's more experienced than you. If you fight him, you'll die!" Balaes was probably right. You didn't get to be ...

    Jan 25, 2009


Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena