User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (All you need to know, Ayumi, is your group is at Skingrad now and it's morning.)

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (We know the fourth son is in Kvatch, the town that was attacked by demons through the Oblivion gate. And as for the amulet, Jauffre needs to have it for ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Jauffre has the amulet now.)

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Your group is already at Skingrad, boltageman. And it's already dawn for them.)

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Some storybooks die off before they even reach their fourth page. Again, I'm sorry I can't let you participate. Maybe next time. You can count on me, Ayumi. Have fun. ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Sorry, Stori. We've already got six people participating and eight characters. If my experience as a storybook writer has taught me anything, it's that too many people will cause confusion ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Sure, but it'll have to wait until this afternoon. I'm at one of my classes right now so I don't have time. But as soon as they're over I'll change ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (That's what the site I set up is for. Click on the link on the bottom of my post window marked "www" to get there and see for yourself.)

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Just so you know ahead of time, there's not going to be much left of Kvatch to go back to.)

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (What's say we get things moving? Let's jump forward to the next morning with Adrian's group and get them to Weynon Priory. That way all our characters will be on ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 Inspiring.

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    What happened? Everyone just stopped posting all of a sudden.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (By the way, Billy, don't have Balaes mention Mehrunes Dagon telling him about the gate opening in Kvatch just yet. It'll come in handy later.) "I suppose we all have ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (I assume our characters are already on their way to find Jauffre, right? I'll try to post something in the morning.)

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Just so you guys know for future reference, Mehrunes Dagon has red skin and four arms. Being the ruler of the realm of Oblivion, he is also the largest standing ...

    Jan 30, 2009


There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett