-
Re: VG Rumble II
(I want to wait and give Ayumi a chance to post before I bring back Edgar. She got mad at me once before for doing that. :D )
Feb 21, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
(I hate it when that happens. That's why I always remember to copy everything that I've written. That way, in case I accidentally do something to lose my work I ...
Feb 20, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
Adam and Balaes were the first to make it back to the stables. Edgar was still looking around for weapons. They waved to Adrian as he approached, immediately taking notice ...
Feb 19, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
(Kai, Enya and Ivellios all still have skill points to spend.)
Feb 19, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
Adrian nodded. "Good idea. We need to find someplace safe to speak before I can give you all the details." "Got any idea where we can go?" Kai asked. "My ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
Adrian reached out and shook Ivellios' hand, fanding it a little awkward with Enya still clinging to his body. "If this turns out well, I'll put in a good word ...
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
(Just so you know, Adrian is 16.) Adrian didn't seem at all surprised by the news. If anything, it only confirmed his thoughts. "Do you know if the chapel's priest ...
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
(Come on, people. I did my part, now it's your turn to post.)
Feb 14, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
(Sorry for the delay. Here it is.) They each took a horse and rode back the way they came on The Black Road. When the road split off into two ...
Feb 12, 2009 -
Re: School -- 1958 vs. 2008
I even heard once that in Australia they changed Santa's "ho ho ho" to "ha ha ha" because they say it insinuates female prostitutes.
Feb 12, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
(I know I said I was going to post something yesterday, but I couldn'nt because the site was down. I'll post something later today when my classes are done and ...
Feb 12, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
(All right. I'll post something tomorrow.)
Feb 11, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
(Does anyone want to post anything before Adrian's group leaves for Skingrad, or should I just move the story on? Also, some of you still haven't chosen what you want ...
Feb 11, 2009 -
Re: School -- 1958 vs. 2008
My mom sent me this in an email and I thought it was interesting. This was probably written as a joke, but you'd be surprised at how much this stuff ...
Feb 10, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
6/10 eh...
Feb 9, 2009
