User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    --Current Enemy Count-- (After the next post) Active: - x1 Skamps - x1 Frost Atronach - x1 Deadroth - x1 Flame Atronach - x1 Storm Atronach Deceased: - x3 Skamps ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (I'm just going to stop you there. Only characters with the Throw Knives skill can, well, throw knives. Last I checked, only Twinblades can use it. Would you be so ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Edgar squared off against the Deadroth, ready to pounce at the first sign of movement. The enemy moved first, and Edgar rushed in to attack. He tackled the bulky creature ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Just so you know, there are only three foot men. I'll try to post later, right now I need to work on finishing an assignment before I have to hand ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Enya stayed crouched behind the fallen tree, tending to her shoulder. She quivered in fear as she heard everyone's shouts as they fought the demons. She was too scared to ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    --Battle!-- Fighters: - Everyone Enemies: - x4 Skamps - x2 Frost Atronach - x1 Deadroth - x1 Flame Atronach - x1 Storm Atronach Enemy Info: Deadroth: A large, bulky, scaly ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    "Wait," Adrian said, finally realizing something. If Ilum had made it out, what about... He turned back to the man and asked, "What about Sir Ro's wife, Karana. Did she ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    I just found a bug with the star rating system. I unstarred, then re-starred my storybook, VG Rumble II, just out of impulse. Including my original vote, the storybook had ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Ah, so that's why you haven't chosen a skill yet. No problem, just let me know when you do and I'll record it for you. On a different note, I'm ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    (Rate the post above this one.) The second guy thought Tucker was talking to the alien, but he was actually explaining it to a very stupid comrade.

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    The riding order went Kai and Enya, Edgar and Reon, Adam and Balaes, and Adrian and Ivellios. They all made haste down The Gold Road toward Kvatch in hopes they ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Adrian will go with a short sword.) (We can move on now, all everyone really has to do to say what weapon they chose is what I did in the ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    7/10 Didn't quite get it.

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (No problem, I learned my lesson last time. :lol: Have fun at your pageant.) Fifteen minutes later, Edgar finally showed up. He was carrying a bag full of weapons. "Well, ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    7/10 So so.

    Feb 21, 2009


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard