-
Re: VG Rumble II
(Sorry it took so long to post. I know I said I was going to post yesterday, but college stuff sucked up all my time. Once I finally made it ...
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
(To be honest, I just put wands in there because I couldn't think of anything else. I guess they can be used as tools for concentration, since casting a spell ...
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
(Okay, I'll record it later tonight while I put up kitty15's new character. Just a piece of advice, Ayumi, you should have Enya go for Heal. I don't know if ...
Mar 12, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
(All right. I'll put her up on the site when I get the chance. In the meantime you can start thinking about what skills you want her to have. She's ...
Mar 12, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
(It's been about four days since anyone besides me posted. Are you guys having trouble thinking of what to post?)
Mar 11, 2009 -
Re: Monkey Spliffs
My friends entered a Rock Band tournament last week (hosted by AMP Energy, a brand of energy drinks) and demolished the competition, placing them in the finals against four other ...
Mar 11, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
(Sorry for the delay. I'll finish the last Skamp off quickly so our characters can regroup and figure out their next plan of action. For those of you who have ...
Mar 9, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
(Since the battle is going to be over by the time Adrian finishes off the last Skamp, I'd might as well get this out of the way. Since I know ...
Mar 7, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
(That sucks. I hope you feel better soon. Sorry it took so long for me to post. But hey, school and personal health come first.) Edgar Edgae and the captain ...
Mar 4, 2009 -
Re: Alien Prank Gone Wrong
I saw this on youtube and I just had to share it with everyone else.
Mar 3, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
(I'd like to post, but I'm afraid I don't have the energy for it at the moment. Last night I spent almost eight hours straight working on one of my ...
Mar 3, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
6/10 nothing too special about that, in my opinion. Just a heads-up, only fans of Dragon Ball Z will understand my signature.
Mar 3, 2009 -
Re: Evil dragon of DOOOOOOOM!!!!
That's a good start. I'd push it even further by adding a background and some more highlights. Your shading technique is very good, you definitely have some knowledge of how ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Cell Drawing - Original Character Design
I made this a while back for an assignment for my 3D Graphic Design class. We had to make an original character using the cell drawing technique. Ironicly, I was ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
Balaes Balaes' spell smashed into the golem's chest. The force of the attack blasted the rocks in all different directions. He was surprised that such a large creature had been ...
Feb 28, 2009
