User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Reon has a staff by the way.) Reon peeked around the rock once again to see the Flame Atronach standing a some distance away. It seemed these demons weren't just ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Group B: --Victory!-- Experience gained: 40 exp. Balaes advances to Level 5! Adrian advances to Level 5!

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (The fight with Group B is meant to be a quick fight, so I'll finish it off with this post.) Group A Ilum and Captain Matius charged up to the ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Things sure have started to slow down haven't they? I don't know what happened to piepiemann, I checked his profile and it says he hasn't been on since the 7th. ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Four monsters emerged from the fiery portal; two Skamps, one Flame Atronach, and a Deadroth. Edgar already knew which one he would fight, even before Captain Matius shouted battle commands. ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (I'll post something and put the rest of Cathy's information up on the sight later, when I've finished most of my homework for tonight. I assume you still want the ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    --Incoming Battle!!-- Group A Fighters: - Edgar - Adam - Enya - Reon - Ilum (Guest) - Captain Matius (Guest) Enemies: - Deadroth x1 - Skamp x2 - Flame Atronach ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    As they walked down, Kai stopped when he noticed strange looking vines hanging from a small over-crop of rocks among the hill's edge. It had a rusty red color to ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Since no one seems to be posting at the moment, I'll go ahead and describe the scenery in the realm of Oblivion.) The demon world of Oblivion was a dark ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Here we go.) Reon stepped toward the others and said, "I'll stay here and help hold the line. I'm not good at running head-first into battle, my skills would be ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Sorry guys, I can't post tonight. Too tired. I'll try tomorrow.)

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Dunno, I just heard it somewhere and thought it was funny.

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    7/10 Deep.

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (I wanted to wait for piepiemann to post before moving on, but he hasn't logged in since the 6th. If he doesn't post tonight, I'll choose which team his character ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    "Then it's settled," Adrian said. "We'll split up into two groups. Four of us will go in, and the other four will stay here with Captain Matius and Sir Ro ...

    Mar 14, 2009


Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar