User avatar

Dynamo

  • Art & Photography Re: Fantasy Matte Painting

    Here's the next step of my matte painting, the floating islands. An interesting piece of information, the island closest to the forground is made up of 6 different pictures. The ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Fantasy Matte Painting

    The blue things floating around the towers are power crystals that create the water that flows out of the building. My instructor told me if I made the water from ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Fantasy Matte Painting

    So, here's my matte painting again with the sky done. I just want to get this out of the way right now, please excuse the outlines of some of the ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Fantasy Matte Painting

    Thanks. I used Photoshop on the computer to make this picture. The brown lines are actually roads. I'll keep in mind everything you said. But again, this is just a ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Nightfall

    I'd have to say good start, but there's still so much more left to do before this picture is finished. Now you've got to think of highlights, shadows, and all ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Fantasy Matte Painting

    This is for another assignment that I have to finish. In fact, it's due tomorrow. Anyway, I decided to post my work as I go just like with my animations, ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Walk Cycle Animation

    It's not a hobby, it's for one of my college classes. But you're right, it can be very frustrating and time consuming, which is why I'm going to major in ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Mystery Man

    It's definately a great picture for a first try, much better than mine on my first try anyway. The shading is pretty good, it looks like you're starting to grasp ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cool Pic

    Oh, you're from Michigan. You are a little farther north than me, which explains why winter is hitting you a little harder than me. It's a good picture, not as ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Another cool pic

    It's an interesting picture. My eye is lead all over the place by the intricate branches. Everywhere I look there's something interesting.

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Last pic

    Definitely a nice picture, very interesting with strong contrasting values. It's a great image to use for matte painting. The contrast between the sky and the snow covered branches makes ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Walk Cycle Animation

    For those of you who just watched the flipbook, you might have noticed that the guy is walking a bit fast. I forgot to set the correct timing when I ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Walk Cycle Animation

    Here's the flipbook I made to work out the timing of the animation.

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Walk Cycle Animation

    After finishing the standing long jump assignment that most of you may have already seen, my instructor gave us a walk cycle assignment. A walk cycle is just what it ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Standing Long Jump Animation

    Thanks for the compliments, but no, I'm not going to go any further than what I have. The assignment was to make the model jump from one spot to another. ...

    Apr 7, 2009


It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James