User avatar

Dynamo

  • Art & Photography Re: I drew an Old Man...

    That is VERY good. As you pointed out, there are some obvious proportional issues, but your technique is amazing. Listen to me, I'm in a college life drawing course where ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Ocean Battle Matte Painting

    Thanks, it's a good feeling when someone compliments your work. That's one of the main reasons why I'm posting my stuff here, so people can tell me how awesome they ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Can someone please post something? I know you guys probably can't think of something to post next, and you're all probably super busy with school work, but please just get ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: New Mexico

    Those are some nice pictures. If you're thinking of going into a career in art these would deffenitely be great references. If you know how to use Photoshop you could ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Ocean Battle Matte Painting

    Now that I've finished my fantasy scene matte painting, (the one with all the floating islands) it's time to work on my final project for the semester in this class. ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Walk Cycle Animation

    Oh, it's done. I fixed everything in the animation that needed to be fixed before creating that final clip. I've already handed it in. If you're talking about texture, lighting, ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Walk Cycle Animation

    Here's my final render. I have to say, it's probably the best I've made so far. When I started getting it ready for the final render I noticed the feet ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Walk Cycle Animation

    Here's the next step of my animation. This looks good, so the next thing I have to do is take the frames I have and apply them over and over ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (I'd post again for Group B, but I have so much stuff to do that I can't sit down long enough to think of what to write without worrying about ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Fantasy Matte Painting

    It comes with practice. Even for a college level student like me, this painting probably took me around 20 hours to finish. There's a lot that goes into a matte ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 Deep.

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Fantasy Matte Painting

    Well, the crystals are supposed to be transparent, so their shadows are going to be a very feint blue. If you look at the tower's shadow carefully you'll see it. ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Fantasy Matte Painting

    Well, here it is. The touchups are all done and it's finally ready to be handed in. If anyone has any questions about how I did something in my matte ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Fantasy Matte Painting

    Yup, it was all done on the computer. Well, I'm almost done. I've put in all the images I wanted and placed them where I wanted. Now all that's left ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. Second semester is nearing its end and the crunch is really coming down on us, hard. As it is I'm not going home ...

    Apr 10, 2009


it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out
— Carina