User avatar

Dynamo

  • Art & Photography Re: Final Animation - "Disgruntled" Gamer

    Thanks again you guys. Here's the next part of my animation. I'm just a few hours away from finishing the rest of it, which is good since it's due tomorrow. ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Final Animation - "Disgruntled" Gamer

    Thanks. And you're right when you say it takes a lot of patience to pull this stuff off. It's even moreso for me, since I have ADHD. Sometimes I can't ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: So, I've been practicing my photomanipulation

    I'd have to say it's a pretty good start. I wouldn't call it a finished product, but it's getting there. I'd have to disagree with everyone who said the green ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Final Animation - "Disgruntled" Gamer

    For our final animation assignment this semester we have to tell a small story. We can do anything we want, but within certain restrictions. We can only use one character ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Is anyone going to post anything? It's just one more battle, then the gate'll be closed and our characters can get into Kvatch.)

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you afraid of the mods?

    I don't think they're scary, mainly because I don't do anything to tick them off.

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Group A --Battle!!-- Fighters: - Enya - Reon - Adam - Edgar - Cathy - Ilum (Guest) - Savlian (Guest) - Raynold (Guest) Enemies: - Spider Demon x2 - Spiderling ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Group A --Victory!-- Experience Gained: 120 exp. Enya advances to Level 7! Reon advances to Level 7! Adam advances to Level 4! Adam advances to Level 5! Edgar advances to ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Group B "We'll wait here for two minutes to catch our breath," Adrian told everyone, "then we'll move on to the Sigil Keep." After a few minutes the group set ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Good point. Sorry about that, I've been really busy with college stuff that whenever I post I only have enough energy to post for one group. Ayumi has a lot ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Come on, people. The story has barely even begun. Let's try to keep things going. Finish off the rest of the enemies in Group A's fight if you have to.)

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Ocean Battle Matte Painting

    Here's the finished product. I was planning on posting a picture once I was finished the texturing phase, but I forgot.

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Group B Adrian dropped to his knees once he was sure the demon was dead. The battle had been intense, and he desperately needed to catch his breath. He looked ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (I haven't been able to post lately because I've been having to finish all my assignments. In fact, I need to get to work on one of them as soon ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Ocean Battle Matte Painting

    Just so you know, the sky and ocean is all one picture that I found on the internet. I will, however, be making changes to it, like turbulence where the ...

    Apr 17, 2009


I went to confront noisy neighbours, only to find the windows dark, stuck with two notes. The ghost, too, had "gone fishing". Something still whistled.
— Liminality