User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    As long as you can handle controlling two characters, that's fine.

    May 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    Phantom brought something up that I think I should explain. If you want to do the love thing with someone else you're more than free to, you don't have to ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    That's pretty good, actually. I'm impressed with the amount of detail you put into your character, especially considering you're seven years younger than me. You did make a few spelling ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    The two brothers, Irik and Jaden, continue their long trek through the desert. It was three days ago that they had left their village of Ieros in search of adventure. ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    Name: Jaden Alkros Gender: Male Age: 14 Appearance: Not very tall, short brown hair, wears goggles to protect his eyes from the sand. Personality: Timid and shy, tries to stay ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    The story takes place in a large desert land during a war between an oppressive empire called the Draknor Empire and a rebel army known simply as the Resistance. The ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Group B The dremora was already waiting for Adrian as he reached the second level. The demon lifted its giant sword up, and brought it down over Adrian's head. Adrian ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (It's someone else's turn to post.)

    May 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 True.

    May 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Group B The demons began to surround them. "Everybody, stay close!" Adrian said. They all huddled together with their backs facing each other, leaving no blind spots for the enemy ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Sorry for the wait. I'm finally able to pull myself away from the game long enough to post. Spore is still an awesome game, but now that I've made it ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Sorry I haven't posted in the last few days. I've recently started playing Spore, and now I'm addicted to it. I'll try to pry myself away from it long enough ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (I'll post something later. I just got back home from college for the summer and I'm exhausted from moving all my stuff home.)

    May 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Final Animation - "Disgruntled" Gamer

    Here's my final render: You can probably notice that the one before this one is a little fast. The required fps(frames per second) for this assignment is 24. In After ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Ocean Battle Matte Painting

    Thanks, and you're not the first to say that about the smoke. I'd go back and fix it, but with all the other stuff I have going on with final ...

    May 1, 2009


In a world too often governed by corruption and arrogance, it can be difficult to stay true to one's literary and philosophical principles.
— Lemony Snicket