User avatar

Dynamo

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10 Hey, me too!

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Group A The Xivilai's muscles weren't just for show it seemed, as the entire weight of Edgar's body couldn't bring it down. He dug his fangs deeper into the demon's ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    (Basically, nothing has happened yet. We're just getting our characters to meet each other. When the actual story starts, you'll know... By the way, no acronyms please.)

    May 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    (Yeah, they live in houses. Though some people may live in tents if they don't have enough money for a house.)

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Please, someone post something. I worked really hard on this storybook, I don't want it all to go to waste.)

    May 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    (We'll see how the story plays out. Before anyone brings you in, I'd like you to show us what a regular day in your character's life is like to help ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    Irik smiled and said, "That's easy, I want to see how famous We're going to be in the future." Domine smirked and said, "Very well, I'll need to borrow an ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    The punch knocked Irik back, making him bump into the table. He rubbed the spot where she had hit him and said, "I take it back, you're not pretty at ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Group B Adrian noticed the demon's now sluggish behaviour. Its movements had become slower, and its attacks weaker. Adrian took the chance Balaes had given him to counter. He ducked ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    The tattoo was of a flaming eagle. She remembered it from many years ago, but couldn't quite put her finger on where she had seen it. She decided to ignore ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    Don't worry about it, as long as it doesn't become a habit it's fine. And you guessed right, they both refer to each other as brothers. I just got back ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    (Just a quick heads-up, I won't be posting on the weekends. Every weekend in the summer I go camping with my parents and there's no internet up there, although that ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    (That'd be great. It's good to have a balance of both male and female characters.)

    May 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    (I say we get the story started. Anyone else who wants to join can just jump in.) Irik and Jaden rushed into Jirachai like mad men toward the oasis pond ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Group A Edgar, Adam, Ilum, Captain Matius, and Raynold all rushed in to battle as Reon and Cathy stayed behind with Enya. They all split off to fight different opponents. ...

    May 14, 2009


"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard