User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    (Just so you guys know, all our characters are going to be in the same truck.) Everyone was led one-by-one to army trucks parked just outside the town. They were ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Took a while, but we're finally out of Oblivion. Next time our characters split up into two groups I'll lower the amount of encounters so the storybook doesn't feel like ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    (We'll try. I was camping with my folks this weekend, so I wasn't able to go on at all. It's going to be like that most weekends during the summer. ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Adrian could hear voices as he slowly came to his senses. He opened his eyes to find himself looking at the night sky. There was no longer any red in ...

    May 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    (Oh yeah, I almost forgot. The soldiers have guns and swords.)

    May 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    (Yeah, I have something planned. I need everyone to be taken to a nearby prison camp to make the story move forward. And besides, there's a whole squad of soldiers ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (I was thinking of posting, but I wanted to wait and see if anyone else wanted to add something first. I'll post later.)

    May 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    The two brothers saw Karana's stunt. Jaden thought she was crazy, while Irik thought the stunt was awesome. The older brother gave her a thumbs up and shouted, "Way to ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    (It's not that hard to bring yourself in. Just explain what your character is seeing. She can be in the same cart of people as Jaden and Irik watching them ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    Jaden sat in the back of one of the wagons with Irik. It was packed with people, making it hard to move around. He hoped they got out of the ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    (Looks like I'll have to skip the whole "freaking-out-because-all-their-stuff-is-gone" thing with my characters. But that's all right, I was planning on starting the story off like this anyway.) "Who'

    May 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    (There's always a first for everything, and this way you'll be able to get some practice.)

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    (Sure, you can join Bonnie. I'd prefer a few more male characters since we already have about 6 characters and mine are the only two boys out of all of ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Group B The Dremora seemed to stop in his tracks, staring at Adrian who was holding the Sigil Stone in his hands. Adrian couldn't see its face, but he guessed ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    (Just so you know Ayumi, Chinchilla and Arya have already brought you into the story. Also, I was hoping to wait for Incognito to post before moving on, but she ...

    May 25, 2009


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins