User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    They freed the rest of the captive villagers before making their way through the complex. Irik grabbed a gun and sword off the two knocked out soldiers before leading the ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    "Will you relax?" Irik said. "You're way too uptight, babe." Kasey frowned harder at his use of the word babe . "I have a name, you know. It's Kasey." Irik ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Adrian smiled. "Welcome aboard, Cathy. We're all honored to have you fight along side us." Ilum came up to the group. "Get ready everyone, we're heading out now." As everyone ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Ayumi is on a week-long trip to Arkensas this week. Let's try to keep the story alive while she's away.)

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    They were all placed in the same cell. Irik was leaning against the cell door while everyone else was sitting on the ground. Irik's eyes were darting all over the ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 I know! Why does it confuse everyone else? :lol:

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    Irik smiled. "Just leave everything to me, I'm going to do what I do best." "Oh yeah? And what's that?" Kasey asked, her tone a little pessimistic. "Improvise," Irik answered. ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    Irik was tapping his foot impatiently as he stared across the truck. He wasn't looking at anyone directly, but those sitting near where his gaze settled suddenly felt uncomfortable. Jaden ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (I'm so sorry to hear that. It's hard losing a loved one. Hang in there.If you ever need someone to talk to you can talk to me. By the way, ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    (I understand, school comes first. Good luck on your assignment.)

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Okay, just checking. I just recorded it, and you have 6 points left, just enough to purchase Daggers if you wanted to. And as for Balaes, you still need to ...

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Everyone else who hadn't already introduced themselves did so now. "It's a good thing you came along when you did," Edgar said when the introductions were complete. "You were a ...

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (If you have any questions on what a certain skill or ability does, go down to the bottom of the site I made and click on "Abilities." And for magic ...

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Can someone post please? And don't forget, everyone still has skill points to spend.)

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    (Can someone post please?)

    Jun 3, 2009


The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes