-
Re: Protectors of War
(Let me guess, that man that captured everyone and put the marks on them is Kenji's dad? Just so you guys know, I'll be gone again this weekend. I'm camping ...
Jun 19, 2009 -
Re: Protectors of War
(Oh wait, I think Ayumi's on another trip. I read one of her last posts, saying she was getting ready for her next trip on Tuesday. Anyway, she'll start posting ...
Jun 19, 2009 -
Re: Protectors of War
(That's fine. Now we just need to wait and see what Ayumi and Bonnie's characters' answers are.)
Jun 19, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
(...Anyone?)
Jun 19, 2009 -
Re: Protectors of War
(Ayumi's still gonna post. She just got back from a week long trip to Arkansas last week, and it's probably exam week for her as well. She'll start posting again ...
Jun 19, 2009 -
Re: Protectors of War
(A grave is fine.)
Jun 17, 2009 -
Re: Protectors of War
(Don't worry about it, and thanks for posting.) Irik made no move to dodge or block the punch. Her fist hit him on the other cheek and made him stumble ...
Jun 17, 2009 -
Re: Protectors of War
(Our characters are just concerned about getting a safe distance away from the base. Then when they feel safe they can stop so they can bury Rebecca. It's at this ...
Jun 17, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
(Can someone post, please?)
Jun 16, 2009 -
Re: Protectors of War
(Can someone post, please?)
Jun 16, 2009 -
Re: Protectors of War
(Sure, I'll fill you in. But I suggest you also read some of it yourself. There's some pretty funny things that happen with my characters that you missed out on. ...
Jun 14, 2009 -
Re: Protectors of War
The gate opened just as the trucks made their way over. The first two drove out with no problem. Karana, who was driving the third truck, saw Kenji standing by ...
Jun 12, 2009 -
Re: Protectors of War
(Hey bonnie? Can you post something for your character? I want to see his reaction from being in the back seat of an out of control mech. :lol: )
Jun 11, 2009 -
Re: Protectors of War
(Why, you dropping out?)
Jun 10, 2009 -
Re: Protectors of War
(That's too bad. At least you tried your best, right? By the way Ayumi is on a week-long trip to Arkansas this week and won't be back until around this ...
Jun 10, 2009
