User avatar

Dutiful

DUTI DUTI DOOO

  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT

    I go out for two days and freaking three new pages? :D Glad to finally see some plotting going on. I cant stay for long. But I'll be back. Cant ...

    Jun 5, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT

    Uh oh,I thought it was Rand. Damn I already posted :/

    Jun 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood (Started/ Still Accepting)

    Laila- Hermes I spent the entire morning, roaming around the camp and when I reached the Mess hall, everyone was already seated at their tables. The Hermes table was completely ...

    Jun 2, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT

    Hey guys, I have math, physics and chemistry classes starting tomorrow, so I can't post frequently. So as for the CTF, if someone can include me in their thread, you ...

    Jun 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Castaways (Started)

    Divya Lestrange I had no idea how much time had gone by, searching for other survivors like Mia and myself. The sun had begun to set and I felt dehydrated. ...

    Jun 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Matheson Trials

    There seems to be a problem with the DT, I wasn't able to post anything there. Anyways, @onedarkhorizon I think you made a mistake in the Taken Slots, Evelyn Sorro ...

    May 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT

    Welcome @Skyguy! @Dante, you've got yourself a sibling! :D

    May 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Castaways DT

    YAY!

    May 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Castaways DT

    *Backs away*

    May 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Castaways DT

    LOL I just clicked the 'Request to Join' button out of curiosity! :D I wonder what happens . . . -_- OH, it looks like someone else also tried the ...

    May 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Castaways DT

    I love the sidebar!! Its awesome!!

    May 31, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: We have a gift for you, Nate.

    OH WOW!! THAT WAS SOOO AWESOME!!! @VeerenVKS love the banana :D I know I already said this but HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE :D

    May 30, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Matheson Trials DT.

    WHAAAAA..?! NOOO DON'T!

    May 30, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Shipwrecked Dt!

    Why isn't anyone posting anything yet? :)

    May 30, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Castaways (Started)

    Divya Lestrange - Party on Deck Dear guest, thank you for riding aboard The Maiden's Kiss. As a token of his appreciation, Captain Reeves would like to invite you to ...

    May 29, 2013


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault