-
Re: A pool of summer
The trees are blooming their bright flowers Under the sprinkle of spring showers. They open their eager faces up to the sun With the winter's cold long since gone.
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Anyplace but here
wow. That really throws reality right in your face!!! hey it great and very sad!!!!! i bet ull kick ass in the contest!!!!! wooooooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! :smt027
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: A Summer's Day -for lack of a better title.
Sometimes… being a coward is the bravest thing you can do.” Wow!!! That is so ..........god i cant find the right word...feeling....meaning full? That could work i guess. Its really ...
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Looking back
hey.just to answer your Q. Um...well...about the free speech or rhythmic writing, well i didont have a specific way or anythiing so when it does rhime, its usually just cause ...
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Looking back
What draws me back, I do not know. But bring me down in such an anger, Like a piercing arrow. I will not try to avenge them, But i can ...
May 31, 2008 -
Re: Chapter Two of Chasing The Sun
Hey. lol. I loved how you dont know their both guys until the end. It was great. :smt111
May 31, 2008 -
Re: Werewolf's Bride
“Ah, come on. There’s no campfire without a good story.” Sandy laughed, beaming at Tyler. Diane glared menacingly and both of them, got up and sat next to me. I ...
May 31, 2008
