User avatar

Dustfinger

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Malboukia *Part II*

    ...He was standing at about two malcies away from the rickyd. I knew better than to shout for fear of being discovered. It was Hashkü! And then, it seemed that ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 5 of Chasing The Sun (And Last)

    lol. i cant help wondering what hes so good at. when does the next chapter come out? All great but this part The next second, my eyes were flickering open ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 4 of Chasing The Sun

    Great again!!!!!!! You impress me each time! But one mistake I found Yes, and I’m redeeming it now. I’m homosexual again. Those friends can just burn in hell.” You forgot ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 3 of Chasing the Sun

    Really good!!!!!!!! Wow. your a great writer. But one thing I shook my head, embarrassed, “Nothing.” But I had noticed that he had a Tennessee twang in his voice like ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: What If...?

    What if we had a song? Could we? Would you let me? Would you except me for who I am? What if I held you? And I never let go ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Dragon, the Dog, and the Dove

    “Shall we?” Martin said, cigar in hand. He straightened his jacket and fixed his hat so it was tilted yet more secure on his head. They walked up the stairs, ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chasing The Sun (Chapter 1)

    ok i got confused at this part. ""I snuggled into the warmth of his body. Still, the image of my friends’ angry expressions had me avoiding his green gaze. I ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tear Drop

    A tear drop on a petal. If I could have a wish, I would freeze time. So that I can treasure this rose you have given me. But that is ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Torrent

    We acted like two people who did not know each other. He sat on the far left of the rusting bench while I sat down on the far right, avoiding ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: ????-Part 1

    "What up, Rache?" She bits into her sandwhich. "You can guess." She takes another bite, not seeming to care that I'm only ditching the rest of this period and then ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Had a Dog

    My third dog would look for its ball I soon let it be to search alone After awhile, I wanted bring it home But no, eternity it would search I ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Special Someone

    I wish you were here in the morning to wake me with a kiss and sweet words. I wish you were here in front of the school to hug me ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mezzo Forte #1

    Great!!! thats so....wow...... hey but i have a question, Until Peter came along and stole her heart away. He chained it up and locked it in a box. Soon, Lydia ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Milboukia *Part I*

    " Malountic Teelious Panoctos!" I hurried trough the crowd as the loud-speaker annouced the departure I was to embark upon. Disguised as a common milbouk, I had to push my ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: poetry

    hey! nice!!!! I thought it was a great poem!!!!!! I really loved the way you wrote: And then maybe , When I'm done. Traveling everywhere I'll fly to a homeless ...

    Jun 1, 2008


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin