-
Re: Lock-it
********** Authors note: **************** Ok so I am in desperate help for this one. PLEASE REVIEW! I am not sure about the format... Or the title. Give me your opinion: ...
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: I hate you with all my hearts
Hey thanks everyone for the reviews. I will love to do all those things you suggested but I have to consult 1deringatstars before that. thanks again. :D
Jul 23, 2008 -
Re: I hate you with all my hearts
********This is a song that 1deringatstars and I wrote. Hope you enjoy and feel free to review. :D************* ________________________________________________________________________ Chorus And I ha
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: Eyes of the Empire Chap. 2
Hey. I liked this one too! :) Again a few things you should clarify: ` “MOM?! DAD?!” I screamed over and over, falling to my knees crying. I woke with ...
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: You lost my soul
Thanks all of you. I really appreciate your help and stars. :wink: I'm glad you all liked it.
Jun 24, 2008 -
Re: You lost my soul
Dead. That is what I am deep down, buried within me. Inside my being. My soul crumples under your hot and icy hand, as it slowly, but firmly, tightens its ...
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: Eyes of the Empire Chap. 1
No problem. Any time
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: Eyes of the Empire Chap. 1
Are you kidding??? Your asking me if I liked it??? I loved it!!! It seems all so real! It really sucks you in. One thing was kinda confusing though. “What ...
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 1
Good job. A few things though. I think the start of your story dosont capture the eye very well. Espeacialy with the snack thing. In my opinion it pushes the ...
Jun 17, 2008 -
Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 3
Nice. i would change one thing though. What had I done to deserve this? My arms thumped to the ground on either side of me. I had so much pain ...
Jun 17, 2008 -
Re: Milboukia *Part I* (Rewrite)
***I think this one is much better than the first one. And feel free to Review and state your opinion.*** "Malountic Teelious Panactos!" My heart picked up its pace as ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 2
Wow....just....wow.....The emotions in here are so strong! i found one mistake though. I so wanted to change that. Shouldont it be "So I wanted to change that"? But I dont ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: I Lost Myself
Hey I agree with Jas. Your poem lacks some rhythm. Dont take me bad. I liked it. I really liked this part. I don’t know how I strayed from her, ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: Dont read! Couldnt delete entry!!
Hey! I like it! some things though. Sure enough the sparkling glass surface of the lake came into view. Raven sped towards it hopefully. What do you mean by hopefully? ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: Martha, I'm Coming
I love your work!!!!!!! This one especialy. The message you send out is beautiful. :smt038 I really liked this part I reach out and touch your delicate hand. You smile ...
Jun 6, 2008
