-
Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland
Run for our lives? Boy, you better fear the frogs! *snaps fingers and a huge army of large green frogs appears behind her* Hehe you're not scaring me. I'm always ...
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland
Sorry... I'm a bit hyper now... I hope I'm not scaring you... *backs into little corner and tries to look as un-insane as possible*
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Let's try this again...
I'm a cat person too. I want one. *cries*
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland
yes! tea is good! tea is good! You like apricot tea?
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.
Are they from the USA?
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.
Does anyone know if sig banners work here? I'm so used to seeing them everywhere and they REALLY add color to your sig. I've never heard of Savage Garden. What ...
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland
*grins* yay! I'm not alone! Dancing in the rain is fun! Especcially when you can drag your friends out into it too! But then you have to make sure that ...
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland
Rain?! I want rain! It's been forever since we had a good thunderstorm over here. I really wish it would just start puring, right NOW. But it's really bright and ...
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.
I love your sig Harley... Fall to Pieces is one of my favorite songs. I love it to bits. I wanna go to the zoo too! But I'm not free ...
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland
lol so how's the weather over there?
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland
Hello Lollipop! Welcome to the YWS!
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: did you ever really know yourself?
Hello... that was quite a ramble... it was actually kind of fun to read... *smiles and wonders if she should read it again*
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Figured it was about time that I showed up here....
lol. It's really not all that bad... Our room is a huge mess, so I just remind my younger sibs where MY piles are, and which piles they can't clean ...
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Figured it was about time that I showed up here....
ALL THREE!! Though I'm more into the movie and the book than the show... Hey Dusk! I know exactly what the boonies are...lol...I live just outside them, thank goodness. :wink: ...
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Figured it was about time that I showed up here....
I've been a member for a little while so I figured it was about time that I came in here and said hello to y'all... I'm Duskglimmer... more commonly known ...
Mar 15, 2005
