User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    I didn't know either... *goes back to correct every time she has ever spelled out the word "y'all"* Anyways... Welcome DreamGirl. I'm just another random member of the YWS. Don't ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all.

    *laughs* very nice, Snoink. *waves to Jess* hi! I'm Dusky. Welcome. Pull up a chair and sit for a while. Poke around the forums, talk to the people hanging around, ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Star Ship

    Hi. I'm Dusky. Welcome to the YWS. Love the avatar. :wink: 'tis tres cute

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Ppl!!!

    Welcome the YWS. I'm Dusky. Hope you enjoy things here.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess who's back?

    OK, everybody has a title now. So, I would consider it fair, if I gave myself one, too. So, here I go. How about: The Forum's Guy Who Doesn't Want ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess who's back?

    And the angel of whatever it currently says under my name welcomes you as well...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am Empress Kat... who are you?

    *looks around at all the debates on typos/spelling errors* *decides to spell EVERYTHING wrong, so that she can always say that it was on purpose* heelo evrywon Welcom Emmpres Kat. ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am Empress Kat... worship me...

    Welcome, Empress Kat!! I am Dusky. *takes a bow* and really, we'll read just about anything you type, because well... I really should only speak for myself, but I have ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings,

    If I go missing for awhile, I'm probably at a nut house somewhere :P yup.... they'll probably put uniaeca in the room next to me... I'm Dusky btw. Welcome to ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey! Welcome! I'm Dusky. I'm... well... *thinks for a moment, trying to decide what she's known for*... well... on another writing site, I'm the leader of the Grand Frog Army... ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing Harkness

    Welcome to the YWS! I hope that you enjoy this site as much as we do. we really have alot of fun, but we help eachother with our writing at ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: let's groove tonight, doo be doo be dooooo *dances*

    Hello! Welcome! Nice to metcha! I'm Dusky! Uh... yeah... that's my introduction. I'll see ya around.

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: YoshiArmada is here hi everyone

    Hi Yoshi!! I'm Dusky, you've met me before though! Just wanted to say welcome! See ya around!

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland

    Why are we all going mad? Because insanity is so much more entertaining than sanity. :P

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A few words about myself, hmmm... well, I'll give it a shot!

    I write together with my sister sometimes too. She helps keep me on track and keeps me from rambling. It's great.

    Mar 15, 2005


No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words