User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Welcome Mat Re: The Jack of All Trades

    Even at the age of sixteen, I am attending a local Community College, where I am getting my general education along side adults. The courses are designed to take a ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey, new person looking for help!

    hey everyone, I've had this account forever but i actually have never really done anything with it because school is a hassle and all that, so now i want to ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    Hello, GoddessOfMania... *fights off urge to use the nickname Gom, even though the username is alot longer than what she is normally wanting to type* I am Duskglimmer, but most ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um.. Hello

    Welcome, Niobe! I am the resident Dusky. I'll see you around!

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    hey ~cute_gal~. I already saw you in the chat room... welcome to the YWS!

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um... hello.

    *blinks* Beware joined back in November of 2004... I think that was before me, even... *shrugs* oh well... WELCOME!

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello ppl

    Heya! Welcome! I am the resident Dusky. Welcome to the young writers society. If you need anything feel free to PM me.

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't we all wish we were Betty Paige...

    Welcome... I hope you enjoy things here... I look forward to seeing you around. What do you mean 'you smoke cloves'? they're alternatives to cigarettes...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    lol. Welcome! I'm the resident Dusky. I'll see you around.

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey from the middle of no-where

    Heya maddison! welcome! I am the resident Duskykins, though most people call me either Dusk or Dusky. I'll see you around!

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My bio

    *looks down humongo list of bands* wow... I've heard Cradle of Filth (her ghost rocks!), HiM, Black Eyed Peas, Nickleback, Linkin Park, and Green Day... all the rest I'm clueless ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Bonjour!!! Welcome!!

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How do all

    Welcome to the boards...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Listen up class, we're having a pop Quiz today...

    Hey Quiz! I'm Duskglimmer, Dusk for short. Welcome to the forums!! *feels need to somehow make herself memorable amongst all these random people and decides that the easiest way to ...

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there

    Hello. I'm Dusky. My real name shall remain a mystery... as do most people's on the internet. But that's okay because there are people in real life that are starting ...

    Oct 10, 2005


“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables