User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Welcome Mat Re: Ciao...I am (possibly guessed?) new here.

    Welcome! I am Dusky, and like Ari and Firestarter I am a member of Big Brother. (Yes, Ari... it is scary!) I hope that you enjoy the site. I'll see ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Err, Hi, I'm New Here

    Dude... for a moment I thought that I started this thread! You've got my old avatar... (it's awesome, by the way) Anywho... Welcome to the YWS! I'm Dusky. I'll see ...

    Feb 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't you just love beginnings?

    *shudders* I hate being the newbie when I join a site... its so irritating. lol. But, I guess that comes with the territory. Thanks for all your help everyone. I ...

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't you just love beginnings?

    lol. Down, Grif... don't scare the newbie... Hey, HereAndNow.... welcome to the site! Glad that you like it so far... I'm Dusky and I'm also a member of Big Brother ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: And so the frogs have come

    Welcome! Are you trying to steal my frogs?

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    *laughs* careful, my boy... my frog army (though not as famous here) did travel with me and I can still whip you good in a battle of the insanity. But ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: uh, hi... i'm new, and...

    hey simple.plan.freak! I'm Dusky! As far as I know, there is nothing on the site that says you can't post fanfiction, so feel free to post your stories.

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I think Nate loves me...

    lol. I think you mean "hello, hours of playing solitare". I think that solitare and writer's block must be in league or something, from all the time they spend together. ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    SciFiGuy!!! *runs in all excited* Yay! We have another YWG member over here to invade the YWS!!! (nevermind the fact that the two sites initials are so close that I ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya

    I like your avatar as well. Creepin' me out a little; fueling the paranoia. But in a good way, mind. So, hey, do we post any ol' story we're working ...

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome Ani May! And welcome Pulchitrude! *mutters something about checking this thread more often so that she can say hi to all the cool new people* Welcome to the YWS ...

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: acusations are hurtful

    Having family on the site is awesome. My sister and I are on here and there's another writing site that me, my sister, and my older brother are all on.

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Someone new....dazed.

    The Goddess of Choas... and she's already a little lost here... wow... we must be REALLY choatic here... *grins* Anyways... welcome! I'm Dusky.

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new come talk back

    Hi! I don't often get to be the first to welcome someone. Welcome to the YWS, I'm Dusky. I'll see you around the boards (as long as you continue to ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New

    Hiya, Elizabeth! I'm the resident Dusky. Welcome to the YWS. What kind of stuff do you like to read?

    Dec 9, 2005


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost