-
Re: Two days late...
Hey, fallingstar. The Fanfiction section is fairly new around here, and I haven't yet found my way into it. I've seen Spirited Away however, so I'll probably go check it ...
Apr 14, 2006 -
Re: Why YWS Went Out Of Whack On April 11, 2006
The Dark colored themes have gone bye-bye. They're no longer available.
Apr 12, 2006 -
Re: New (sorta) look for YWS
*laughs* Well, I guess this thread gets to cover two changes now doesn't it? I like the logo on the front page, but the one at the top that shows ...
Apr 12, 2006 -
Re: Why YWS Went Out Of Whack On April 11, 2006
Yeah... I mean... YWS Grey is tolerable for me too. And besides that, I'm far to addicted to this site to stop coming back just because of the color scheme. ...
Apr 12, 2006 -
Re: Why YWS Went Out Of Whack On April 11, 2006
*wanders in looking terribly dejected* *looks around the room at all the happy people* Standard... is boring... *misses her YWS Dark more than she can say* *shuffles out again*
Apr 12, 2006 -
Re: New (sorta) look for YWS
Please, don't go messing with my colors! lol. Sounds great, Nate. The logo on the front page is better than it was, but it still looks like you slapped it ...
Apr 10, 2006 -
Re: What Would You Like To See Added?
0-75 words = 50 points 76-250 words = 100 points 251-500 words = 150 points 501-1000 words = 200 points 1001-2000 words = 250 points This seems a lot better ...
Apr 8, 2006 -
Re: What Would You Like To See Added?
Okay... I'm apparently into seconding other people's ideas. I second the strike-out text. It is my friend.
Apr 7, 2006 -
Re: What Would You Like To See Added?
I second those more mood sets. They work, and I like them, but they're also kind of cheesy and not very cute.
Apr 6, 2006 -
Re: Not so much NEW, but...
*applauds Sophie* Way to go girl!!! 250! It's a huge milestone! Now we expect you to be more active, more productive and a model member for the rest of the ...
Mar 31, 2006 -
Re: Operating Status of YWS
Nate, you triksy fellow. You almost got me... but you got me really confused before I realized that you were trying to fool people. Before that, I just thought that ...
Mar 30, 2006 -
Re: Lil Dono
he he he... I bet it is... But then, I bet there's also a limit there that you don't want to cross because you love him so much, yes? Anyways, ...
Mar 16, 2006 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
You're actually not that young. We had a lot of eleven-year olds a while ago (but I think they've all turned twelve now). So there should be quite a few ...
Mar 3, 2006 -
Re: Deoxyribonucleic acid
*blinks* I think I missed the point where he asked questions... *rereads post, looking very confused* Anyways... I'm Dusky, another member of Big Brother along with the (not-so-)lowly Arieda. Welcome ...
Mar 2, 2006 -
Re: Site Will Be Down On Feb. 22
Me too... *breathes sigh of relief* It really killed me when it went down on November 9th... And don't ask me why I still remember the date.
Feb 23, 2006
