User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Welcome Mat Re: Lovekills_period says hi

    Hello! I am the infamous (sort of) Duskglimmer, one of the mods on the site. Feel free to PM (Private Message) me if you have any questions at all. I'm ...

    May 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allow me to introduce myself

    Hmm.... one finished novel... one work in progress that is a sequel to the finished novel... looking for a publisher... Why does this all sound so familiar? Oh yeah! I've ...

    May 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Semi new member

    I have only one comment as to your being afraid to post your stuff: Post Anyway. Seriously. No one on this site is sitting there going, "Oh my gosh, that ...

    May 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello all

    Add my name to the list of people that adore your name. *imagines Snoink, Ari, and herself saying "woggle" over and over at opposite ends of the country and laughs* ...

    May 8, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Bug: Profile Problem (fixed)

    *does happy dance and goes to see if she can view her profile*

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Bug: Profile Problem (fixed)

    I also can't view Meshuganeh's, *singsoffkey*'s or Jennafina's... EDIT: I just realized that everyone mentioned so far is in SPEW (not that it exists or anything :roll: ). EDIT EDIT: ...

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations from McPheever!

    Welcome to the site. I don't watch American Idol really, but my dad and I saw a few of the beginning episodes and we're both rooting for Elliot Yamin. Not ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Profile Update

    Um... I can't get at my profile either. But I could get to it just a few minutes ago. I don't know what's going on.

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Some Minor Changes, or 120 SmIlIES!!??

    :smt064 - This one brings back fond memories. . . *sigh* (Dusky might remember the stick poking wars from another forum we used to be on. . . Those were ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Some Minor Changes, or 120 SmIlIES!!??

    :smt117 :smt065 My fencing smilie will help your chicken smilie catch the chicken. (...and why exactly are we catching a chicken?) Because chickens are evil! *runs after chickens with a ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Profile Update

    *gives a thumbs up* I like it. Now we're all going to be wandering around comparing favorite songs and books and such. fun!

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie zooming in...

    Sounds like you came a good time, Mary. Not too long ago we added a whole board for Historical Fiction. I'm Dusky. I'm sure I'll see you around. If you ...

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Look Newbie over here look over here!

    don't go scaring her with talk of SPEW just yet, Poor_Imp... we're not that scary... and anyways, half of us are mods as well. :P But anyways, Welcome Megan! I ...

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Its been a long time...

    I remember you. You recognized the song in my profile and therefore were dubbed awesome. lol. Okay... so we all remember you, but I haven't heard a lot of "welcome ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Skin, and YWS Is Back Online; April 15, 2006

    *runs in and hugs the site* I don't care what color YWS is anymore! I'm so happy it's back!

    Apr 16, 2006


As a writer, I'm more interested in what people tell themselves happened rather than what actually happened.
— Kazuo Ishiguro