-
Re: Have I mentioned that I hate being a Newbie?
*laughs* thanks y'all. This place looks like alot of fun.
Dec 27, 2004 -
Re: Have I mentioned that I hate being a Newbie?
how's it goin' Dusky baby! It seems we have both been lured here by the manipulating fingers of Nate! aye, that we have. But it should be fun, yes? We ...
Dec 24, 2004 -
Re: Have I mentioned that I hate being a Newbie?
Hi. Glad you could join us. I will now give you all the happy/positive smileys as a welcome gift. :D :) 8) :lol: :P :wink: :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :thumb: ...
Dec 22, 2004 -
Re: Have I mentioned that I hate being a Newbie?
Well... I guess there's no way to STOP being a newbie, unless one posts and becomes a... a... Oldbie isn't a word, is it? Anyways... I'm Duskglimmer. But most people ...
Dec 22, 2004
