User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Australia, eh? Niiice. How's the weather down there? Welcome to the YWS. It's really a lot of fun here. I've already read some of your poetry and really enjoyed it. ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    And I don't like wearing pink either... t-shirts, jeans and black are my friends...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    he he he... that's my favorite smilie... :roll: Welcome.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: they call what i do writing

    Hello! Welcome! Greetings! Mae Govannen! Buenos Diaz! Gutentag! Bonjour! *tries to think of other ways to say "hello" and fails* I guess that's enough anyways... I'm Dusky. Welcome. Look forward ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there

    MICHIGAN!!!! WOOT! WOOT!! Welcome, rebecca.

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: So...I'm new...Yea...

    Hmm... my middle name is Sarah... :D Welcome to the YWS

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A thing about me

    Don't forget my owls. They fly, have excellent night vision, and can rip your monkeys and frogs apart. *blinks* *jokingly draws sword* Send those owls anywhere NEAR my frogs, and ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A thing about me

    *stares at the monkey-crazed people in this thread* Blackbird, I believe you're forgetting that there's this one thing standing between you and your monkeys, and world conquest: MY HUGE ARMY ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A little Introduction...

    Hey, Griffinwings. I haven't been here that long, but I think the site will be alot of what you're looking for. On the stories that I've posted, I've gotten several ...

    Dec 30, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Have I mentioned that I hate being a Newbie?

    Erm... well... YES... but... um... I'm not quite the poster that I used to be. I don't seem to have as much to say, or at least i keep it ...

    Dec 30, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I DO enjoy tomatoes!

    No you got the characters right. *considers rambling on about Remus, but stops herself since everyone has already said so many nice things about him, and it may soon become ...

    Dec 30, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Have I mentioned that I hate being a Newbie?

    *coughs* yes well... what can I say? I had lots of things to say... I've slowed down quite a bit since then...

    Dec 30, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Have I mentioned that I hate being a Newbie?

    HEY!!! I don't post THAT much... :roll:

    Dec 29, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Have I mentioned that I hate being a Newbie?

    *whispers to Hunter* I think I just said that... Should I say it again?

    Dec 28, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I DO enjoy tomatoes!

    *blinks* no ketchup?! *tries to imagine the world without ketchup* wow... Anyways... welcome... this is the first time I welcomed someone... I'm so excited!! Anyways, I'm new too... And it's ...

    Dec 27, 2004


Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100