User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Research Re: Nicole Kidman

    Here's a link to a site with a filmography and mini biography for her: Nicole Kidman on IMDB I'm not much of a gossip queen when it comes to celebrities ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: How to make reviewers hate you...

    *smiles* oh yes! love it! Especially number 7 *giggles to self as she walks off*

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Master Critique

    great tips, Snoink. I definately have to start putting some of them into practice... although, the plot still matters to me, whether it matters to the reader or not. gotta ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: A or An?

    I say Erb but I don't say Erbivore...I say Herbivore. Ditto. But that's what we call a "homeschooler mistake" around my house, born of the fact that I read the ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Chapter names?

    I've never used them in my writing. I never could figure out how to do it without making whatever was about to happen totally obvious. The only time I ever ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: I need help for a play I'm writing

    I see no problem with starting out really close to the book, and then drifting away. Write it so that it works and sounds right to you, and it will ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: A or An?

    We do pronounce the h in hotel. But not in herb.

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: How do YOU get last names for a story charater?

    Me? I use the phone book. I decide what letter it should begin with by the first name, and then I go search through that section of the phone book ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Plans

    *raises hand* Me. That's one of the reason I don't use plans unti the END. By that time I generally know my characters and can understand what I can and ...

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: A or An?

    I thought it was that you used "an" before a vowel sound . So because "user" begins with the "y" sound, then you say "a".

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Plans

    I really only write out a plan once I get near the end of the story. Otherwise I just write it as it comes to me.

    Dec 22, 2004


Poetry comes alive to me through recitation.
— Natalie Merchant