User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Art & Photography Re: More Icons, This Time NaNo Themed!

    *giggles* all of them are SO true (except maybe Number 9). Number 8 is especially good.

    Nov 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    I went to bed last night with 9,052 . We'll see how much I can bump that up over the next few hours. On a brighter note, however... SATs are ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    I've taken to typing into the computer these days. My hands don't get tired as quickly and my fingers are better able at keeping up with my brain. I only ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    6,276 currently, but I don't think I'm done for the day. But even if I am, I'm happy. I've averaged 3,000 words a day which really rocks. Currently, I'm a ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    3,088 as of last night. I haven't gotten a chance to start in on it yet today... I'm hoping to break at least 5,000 before I go to bed tonight ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    five and a half hours for me... not that I'm staying up until midnight to start...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Are word wars between individuals or between regions? *is confused* and who's gonna get up at midnight on the 1st to write? Is anybody gonna take the insanity that far?

    Oct 30, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Novel Status!

    Jack - I feel out the chapters as I write, usually, but there were places in my outline where I knew there would be a break, so I went ahead ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Novel Status!

    I'm about as planned out as I'm gonna get between now and November 1st. I have all my major plot points on paper and in the order I intend to ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Ha ha... I had my ending before my beginning! I think I'm just crazy like that.

    Oct 19, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    *laughs* I thought it was just to get us off our lazy bums and make us do some sort of writing since some of us have no will power during ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I'm planning on sharing at this time, but I'm not sure how much of this novel is going to be junk, so I may change my mind come November.

    Oct 18, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I've got an outline that's some 4,000 words long and I'm gonna try and beef it up a little bit more before November to try and flesh a few things ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I am so ready... *is jumping up and down* I have all my characters and plotoutlines and my settings and *rambles on for a while* The only way I'm not ...

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce

    Same for me, Snoink. I really like Tamora Pierce, but The Immortal's Quartet was not my favorite. I'm not quite sure what I would have done in her shoes, but ...

    Aug 19, 2006


If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi