-
Re: Post your wordcount!
I finished last night with 70,066 words. I did not however finish my novel and will continue to barrel forward today. Congratulations to everyone no matter how many words you ...
Dec 1, 2006 -
Re: Post your wordcount!
Yay El! Yay Claudette! I am like this close to finishing my novel. I shall finish it today! I shall!
Nov 30, 2006 -
Re: Answering machines
Callan - Green. Why are you asking? And give me an address and I'll send you some money to save you from that "starving" gig. Callan's Answering Machine You've reached ...
Nov 30, 2006 -
Re: Post your wordcount!
Congrats everyone! *throws everyone a party*
Nov 29, 2006 -
Re: Post your wordcount!
*applauds*
Nov 26, 2006 -
Re: Post your wordcount!
Oh... well... fine. *pretends to pout* Finish your story then. lol. jk. I've got a good 15K left in my novel and I'm sitting pretty at 60,144 .
Nov 25, 2006 -
Re: Post your wordcount!
Yay Crysi! Claudette >> wanna race? I'm at 57,835
Nov 25, 2006 -
Re: Post your wordcount!
*thanks Snoink for the translation* I rewrote that sentence a few times, but my mind couldn't work it out to make it much clearer... I think I've been infected by ...
Nov 22, 2006 -
Re: Post your wordcount!
Claudette -- yeah, I noticed that too. Whether I was ahead or behind you decided when I went to bed a few nights. lol. Jack -- *grins* Oh yeah. I'm ...
Nov 21, 2006 -
Re: Writing what you know
I think the saying should be reversed: rather than saying "write what you know" it should say "know what you write". It does help things to have already experienced what ...
Nov 20, 2006 -
Re: Post your wordcount!
46,749 I'm hopeing to hit 50,000 today! EDIT: I made it. 50,150
Nov 20, 2006 -
Re: Posting your NaNo?
I'm probably gonna end up posting mine. But after I edit things out. I currently have some sentences that are just really bad. These this one my mom and my ...
Nov 20, 2006 -
Re: Virginia's Woolf's words of wisdom:
*feels like the fish from Finding Nemo* Bubbles! Bubbles! *closes front cover of her book* My bubbles. "Determination not to give in, and the sense of an impending shape keep ...
Nov 19, 2006 -
Re: Post your wordcount!
40,195 Bay-BEE! *does a happy dance around thread whoopin' and hollerin' like the redneck she isn't*
Nov 16, 2006 -
Re: Post your wordcount!
I'm resting at 36,115 after last night. Haven't started yet today. I'm hoping to bump that up to at least 38K before I head to be tonight. 40K would be ...
Nov 16, 2006
