User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    Well, my curiousity has been peaked. Who's body is it and who are "he" and "she"? I'd read on. She was quiet when Danic pulled her aboard, staring wide-eyed and ...

    Aug 11, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    So... I've decided that I'm going to make time for NaNoWriMo. I realized that I'm going to college to be a writer and if college gets in the way of ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I participated last year and had a blast. I would love to try again this year, but I'm gonna be in college and I am seriously doubting that I will ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you love to write?

    Yup. Totally and completely in love with the written word, especially when it comes from me. I can't think of a time when I haven't had a story running around ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero/villan?

    Favorite Hero: Samwise Gamgee has always been at the top of my list, but seeing as he's already been mentioned, I'll go the next in line. Tamora Pierce's Keladry Mindelan. ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I'd probably pick it up, just because it's an interesting concept, and also because it reminds me of a line from a song which I really like. But it would ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I like it. "Wake" is just one of the words that I really like and therefore it grabs my attention right away, and "Chatuluka" is just fun to say. *grins* ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Leref to Jether: That song is... interesting. Please turn it down. We can hear it all the way over here. *click* Leref's answering machine: The Cyrok are now in control ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    L'ira to Jaymir: Um... I don't know exactly how to ask this but... I'm looking for someone that's willing to sell weaponry. I got your number from some one that ...

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Kadelyn:[b] Yes, I would like two number threes and a number seven, delivered to the palace immediately. And I mean immediately . [b]Kadelyn's answering machine: Whoever you are, if you ...

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Torwen to Monessa: I beg your pardon, but... are you mad? Torwen's Answering Machine: You have reached Torwen Cyrok. Please leave a message after the cow mooing. If this is ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    L'ira to Nameless Thanks. I will. L'ira's answering machine Hello, if you're calling for L'ira Cyrok, you've got the wrong number. Hang up, try again. If you're calling for Se'Kira ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    lol. awesome!

    Dec 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    *takes a bow* Yes... Crazy Dusky indeed. *grins* I do have to wonder whether you meant to make that my new nickname, or whether you intended for there to be ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: What we learned...

    NaNoWriMo is over as of yesterday and I'm curious... what did y'all learn while trying to hammer out 50,000 words? I learned: 1 - The first thousand are the hardest ...

    Dec 1, 2006


Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe