User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "this is pathetic... people have nothing better to do than to hate me? Pathetic..." What would you say if your best friend said that she had suggested to your parents ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Dang it! And I still didn't get thier autograph!!" What would you say if your parents told you that they were going to send you to a military academy?

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "YES!!!! *dances and goes to tell all her friends**" What would you say if you saw your next door nieghbor get kicked out of her house and give the same ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "*writes on a big pad of paper: I'D SCREAM BUT I LOST MY VOICE!*" What would you say if someone told you that you'd been wandering around all day with ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Can anyone do banners?

    You mean like siggy banners? I can do banners... You just have to tell me what you want

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Hey! Another person braver than me that posts thier picture!! All hail the brave person!" What would you say after someone ran up and stole your shoes right off your ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Get out! I've got a great boyfriend now and I don't need you screwing it up!" What would you say if a random stranger walked up and insisted that you ...

    Mar 11, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Dude! I don't get it! Why can't he come to school?! I WANNA SEE A WEREWOLF!!!" What would you say if you got biten by said teacher and turned into ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Sir, I demand you stop treating me this way... and I earned those a's..." What would you say if you found out that your parents were ex-spies from Russia?

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Uh... I'm never writing ANYTHING using that letter... and I want to find the person that thought of it and shoot him." What would you say if you found out ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Mom... Grandma is having one of her "parties" again..." What would you say if someone told you that all chocolate on the planet had been eliminated?

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Somebody is paying for this to be repainted!" What would you say if someone told you that you didn't really exist?

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "This is so unfair!!! And yet I'm laughing... he he..." What would you say if The vacum cleaner ate the curtains 5 minutes before your mother walked in the front ...

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Who messed with my avi?!" What would you say if someone told you that the world would begins spinning backwards in 5 minutes and if you didn't secure yourself to ...

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Who the heck is Fidel Castro?" What would you say if you woke up and you were someone else?

    Mar 5, 2005


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline