User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Uh... wow? *hands the medal off to someone more deserving*" What would you say if someone told you that you were really from the future and was sent to the ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Ooo... Time to try out some lucid dreaming fun..." What would you say if you found out that the mofia was out to get your dog?

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Well... now's the time to finally get in all those practical jokes that I've been saving up just for this occasion... *pulls out 5-foot long list* What would you say ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "well... I'm glad that I was stuck in the window right next to the phone..." What would you say/do if you could suddenly walk through walls.

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Well... okay... so... *sits down next to crush* What's going on inside your head?" What would you do if you suddenly realized that the boy that you've known since you ...

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Dude... this is really cool... I wonder how long it will take for it to get really boring..." What would you say if you found out that your basement was ...

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dreaming_Mouse's Fashion Designs *Edited!* 11/05/05

    I love the Chinese Wedding dresses! I love oriental style clothes! Tara - You don't live on the east coast, do you? See... my name is Gwen, and I know ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    I like that tree. I don't know why. It amuses me. Great job Tara.

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Deloclya's Digitals

    These are fantastic! I'm trying to figure out how to do some of this stuff on my own, by it's slow going... but these are really great!

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Uh... how about no? *walks out of room quickly*" What would you say if your best friend told you that she was moving to venus next week with a bunch ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Well... there goes my afternoon... now I'll have to hunt her down..." What would you do if you found out that your father was an alien, and your mother was ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "I can't believe you talked me into this!! *smacks other writer as hard as she can*" What would you say if your pet iguana ran away from home and didn't ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH Y'ALL'S MINDS!?" What would you do if your dog brought a dead squirrel into the house?

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "*dies* Not another one!" What you do if someone said that directly after you asked them out?

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    awww... they're adorable!!!! *hugs the cute pictures*

    Mar 14, 2005


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners