User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Writing Activities Re: Made-up words

    confuzzled - cross between confused and puzzled

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Hey Garfield... let's go have some fun with Odie!!" What would you say if you were stuck in a Star Trek Episode?

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Then stop being so gosh-darn cute!!" What would you say if you're friends starting using slang from another country and you had no idea what they were talking about?

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    scream... then tell myself that I didn't have to do anymore homework for the rest of my high school career What would you do if you had to write a ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Start looking for another habitable planet and find a way to get there like in WHEN WORLD COLLIDE What would you do if had to make a choice between being ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    How would I chew off my leg...? With my teeth I'm sure... What would you do if a disaster struck and you could either save yourself or save your family, ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Wake up screaming and wonder where in the world THAT nightmare came from. What would you do if you got to meet any famous person of your choice?

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    Fantastic, darlin'! I love it! I want it on MY wall!! *briefly considers stealing Lollipop's wall and planting it in her room*

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Tell Bullwinkle to take a hike before he hurts himself. What would you do if every critter on the planet seemed to have a death wish for you.

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Scream, run out of the room, and find a phone to call home on. What would you do if you found out that one of your arms is really robotic?

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Q: What would you do... for a Klondike Bar? A: Absolutely nothing. Q: What would you do if a guinea pig army attavked you? A: Stomp on them all until ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    get smooshed What would you do if a piano hovered over your head for the rest of your life?

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I'd start crying myself... What would you do if an army of wallabes invaded your house?

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "it isn't my fault! I'm an American! I'm only 15! I have never even learned to drive a car yet! *claps hand over mouth* I said too much." What would ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Q: What would you say if you had tot type with your face? A: help me, my typing is now verrrry slow... and my nose is getting tired. What would ...

    Mar 30, 2005


The last of the human freedoms is to choose one's attitudes.
— Viktor Frankl