User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Media Reviews Re: Looking for a good series.....

    Any of the series by R.A. Salvatore ( The Dark Elf Trilogy, The Icewind Dale Trilogy, The Legacy of the Drow Quartet, The Paths of Darkness Quartet, The Hunter's Blades ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Yay! Dusky's here! Thanks. Want one? ;) Want one?! :shock: MY GOSH YES!!!! They're adorable!!! Can I have a girl with short dark hair (about chin length), with brown eyes, ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    I just had to drop by and tell you how much I love these pictures, Bobo... they're so adorable!!

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: ~THIS OR THAT~

    Orange Juice Carrots or Celery?

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: ~THIS OR THAT~

    Jesse McCartney Pirates of the Carribbean or A Knight's Tale ?

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Cry. REALLY HARD. What would you say/do if you were sitting right next to me for 6 hours straight while I was crying my eyes out?

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Sit down, have a good cry, and then go find out what happened to all the classics like Lord of the Rings, and Captain Blood, and The Count of Monte ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Tell them that they're insane and live for at least 50 more years. What would you do/say if someone told you that they were 200 years old?

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Buy a ticket to pluto and stay there until the end of my high school career. What would you do/say if you found out that one of your best friends ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: R.A. Salvatore

    I love these books!!! I've read: Dark elf trilogy: Homeland, Exile, and Sojurn Icewind dale trilogy: Crystal Shard, Streams of Silver, and The Halfling's Gem Legacy of the drow quartet: ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Grandma... What have I told you about going for walks alone in December?" What would you do/say if Justin Timberlake knocked on your front door and asked to use your ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Whoa... can you take me to your planet some time?" What would to say if you found out that your nieghbor was an alien because he turned your dog inside ...

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Self Portrait, please look! :D, i'll give you......socks..

    Toe socks? It would help if I knew what this was supposed to look like, so that I could compare it, but working with what I have: I like it. ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Say hello the good aliens and kindly ask for them to drop me off back home whenever they were finished with whatever experiments they had planned. What would you do ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Say: "Gosh darn it! I'm only 120 pounds!! I'll gonna die of under-weightedness!" And then call in my best friend to pick me up. What would you do/say if you ...

    Apr 17, 2005


I want to see people turn and writhe; make them feel things they cannot see and sometimes do not know.
— Anna Held