User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    What you should start doing is putting shading in... I'm still playing around with the programs on my computer to try to figure out how to do that. I am ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    I was bored and thought I'd experiment with different poses... I don't have any idea why she has wings... *looks innocent*

    Jul 17, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    We can wait.

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    Here's another one... please comment...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    *Stares at picture of Hunter in ten years* :shock: Dude... that boy is RIPPED...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: What's in a title?

    Duskglimmer- Interesting...you sorta got it. Really? which part did I get?

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: What's in a title?

    Now, see... I'm the exact opposite... the longer the title, the less likely I am to pick it up. I guess it sort of works out in my mind that ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: What's in a title?

    Nowhere I'd probably turn it into some small town kid that thinks that he/she lives in the middle of nowhere and decides that he has to get out and go ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    stare at the person that told me that a few times and then ask what I was going to get instead. What would you do/say if you were told that ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    *stares at screen in shock* I LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to see it colored!!! *gives Bobo a HUGE hug*

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    And I've already started on yours, Dusky. I'll post the pencil version once I finish the shoes. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I'd ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    Thanks. I'm working on getting the picture bigger... I don't know how it ended up being so small... *thinks about blaming her computer but realizes it was probably her fault ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    I've been working on a style of drawing people for a few years now, mostly just to amuse myself. I've finally gotten it to the point where I'm actually happy ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: R.A. Salvatore

    yup. Cool guy. *jaw drops* you lucky frog!!!

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Question about LOTR

    The Hobbit can be a fun read, but it's really more of a kid's story than the other books and I didn't enjoy it as much. You can read it ...

    Jun 14, 2005


'Like' and 'equal' are two entirely different things.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time