User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    The Count of Monte Cristo , Alexander Dumas (Dry at times, but it only took me about a week to get through reading kind of slowly) I have this feeling ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    *nods* but at the same time, if you read the books, they downplay alot of it and focus instead on the characters and the battles. And then of course the ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I still don't get how it's against your religion. I'm assuming that that he's talking about it being against Christianity. There are specific passages in the Bible that say to ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Swords!

    Nicely done, Bobo. As always. I really like the second one.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Rare HP Fanart ;P

    I really like how you did Bellatrix Lestrange. Nicely done.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Portfolio

    wow. just wow. I love the oriental woman. Finished or not, it is so much better than anything I could ever do. Really really fantastic work.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Oh... that would be awesome!

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    *looks at her piccy and smiles* Bobo, I love you!! *gives him huge hugs* thank you so much! And as for doing an avatar... I'm try and do one myself, ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Do I get to hear a who?!" What would you think if someone suddenly stopped you on the street and knew everything about you?

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Blink a few times and wait for the punch line of this joke... What would you do if you found out that they were knocking down your house to build ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    LOTR all the way for me. Harry Potter is just too full of... teenage wanna be stuff... or something like that.

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Subconscience and I

    nice job. Dont worry, I got my WACOM INTUOS3 GRAPHICS TABLET. Wacom.. niiice...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches a la Harley!

    I love the puppy... it's really adorable... I wish I could say something more constructive than that, but I'm not good at shading at all since I basically never try... ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Abstract faces

    I like it... But I couldn't tell you why...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    I have Adobe Photoshop CS and Adobe Illustraitor CS... I'd love any help you could give me...

    Jul 23, 2005


Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau