User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Writing Activities Re: writen punctuation

    Gosh comma Qi period This is one of the most confusing things I have ever had the opportunity to read period How the heck did you come up with it ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    Adobe Illustraitor. It's my friend. *huggles program* *goes to add some of the bigger stars back in*

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennifer Aniston

    *cries* They used to be my favorite Hollywood couple! *moves on* anyway... I like it (the picture) a lot. But it doesn't look quite like her. Did you have a ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Amerie

    Over all, I like this. But I think that the eyes start too far up on the face and the nose too big for the face. Other than that, the ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom T-Shirts!

    Ooo... I love 'em! Especially the how to party and the wabble ones!

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    Thanks. I'm afraid I can't do anything about the ears. I don't generally draw ears on my characters. But I've modified the stars here:

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    I was just experimenting this afternoon, and this came out: I blame the chick side of me...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tonks! (Drawn on paint)

    Wow... I could never do that in paint (I don't have the patience to do ANYTHING in paint). It's really nice looking!

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Dude... then why do I feel like I'm in the fast lane?" What would you say/do if your mother ran through the room screaming for no apparent reason?

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions...Questions....Questions.....

    Yeah... we've done that too... except some of us got confused about putting both a guy and a girl down on the paper and things turned out... er... interesting...

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Portfolio

    These are really great! *pickets in front of Beet's house for more*

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    I keep trying to find something productive to say to these, and fail to come up with anything more than "oh my gosh, these are fantastic!!". And therefore, I say ...

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    This one is Aeroan, also from THE BEARER.

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    It's been a while since I've posted in here... I've been messing around with different eyes and differently shaped hands... Here is the latest piece that I've worked on: It's ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    I love the shading job, Hunter!! *mutters to self wondering why everyone can shade but her, then smiles and is happy for Hunter* It reminds me of something (the style, ...

    Oct 5, 2005


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence