User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Art & Photography Re: Galaxy of Stars?

    I really like the colors of the second one, but that pattern on the first is great!

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: PIXELING ATTEMPT

    ooo... very cute... can't help you with shading though... I can't shade to save my life.

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Neffy's art: Updated 15/11/2005

    I really like the Catherine Zeta Jones one... And I second the motion (suggested by Haze) that you post the originals. Pretty please?

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Blood Elf!

    I'm lovin' the designs on the armor... nicely done...

    Nov 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Neffy's art: Updated 15/11/2005

    Wow... nicely done!

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Ana Karenina

    I was forced to read it for school. The actual writing of it was phonemonal (sp?). I love the style tha Tolstoy wrote in. But the style was the only ...

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Alicia Silverstone

    Well, I can definately recognize this as Alicia Silverstone, so congrats! Nicely done.

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Halloween Cartoon

    *laughs* very cute

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    Danke danke, both of you. I'm working on figuring out how to do shading on these as we speak. *looks a computer and laughs evilly as she sees it quake ...

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    And here we have yet another Superchic[k] inspired piece. lol. The lyrics one this one are from "Courage". That particular line probably hit me the hardest off the entire album, ...

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: writen punctuation

    I have a question period Why are we all refering to ourselves as open quote the open bracket insert username here close bracket close quote question mark

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    *laughs* nostalgia over the phrase "me likey"? *remembers the days back at the YWG* or over something to do with the picture?

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: writen punctuation

    I hate these quote quote end quote s and quote end quote end quote s period

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: writen punctuation

    The Dusky doesn apostrophe t period It makes the Dusky apostrophe s brain hurt too exclamation point

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    I spent most of today working on this, although I was thinking about it all last night but didn't have the time (or the brain capacity) to work on it. ...

    Oct 31, 2005


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook