User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    Yay! Editor dorks unite! *grins* Thanks. I need to learn to go through things more carefully and find these things for myself.

    Mar 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    *blinks* Um... maybe you should just have one standing by. I don't mind a little incentive, but I don't particularly think I'll work very well if I get too singed. ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    I'm interested in NaNoEdMo... I've got THE BEARER sitting around waiting to be editted and I could sure use someone setting a fire under my lazy bum to get me ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My mother. They all tell me how much I'm like her. I wish I could know how much of it was true... and how much of it is a good ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Manhwa Carmina

    Whoa... my gosh those eyes are gorgeous... *wonders why she has such a thing for anime eyes* And the inking is very well done. Very nice. *smiles and gives Phoenix ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Genius Finally Revealed

    That chicken thing at the top of this page is actually pretty cute... *tilts her head, looking at the screen* the longer I look at it, the more I like ...

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Opening line: A lot of people think that I'm just a frog, that I hop around all day and don't do anything at all. They're right.

    Jan 6, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: 1st few chapters

    I read the first chapter. I'll try to come back later to read the rest. For now my only comment is: “Lets call her…Amala. It means hope in Arabic,” Tarik ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    *laughs* that's great!

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    Found one of my first superchic[k] themed drawings this morning: This one is from FROGS AND DOGS The Full lyrics are: All princes start as frogs And all gentlemen as ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    Oh yes! thank you.

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    I haven't updated this for a while, but I just have to come in here and show off (well, show I'm excited, I suppose would be a better description). This ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Bobo's pencils

    I would be delighted if you did that. I'll even pen it in if you want, so that it's easier and looks better. *grins* thank you! You don't have to ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Bobo's pencils

    Haha... I love those last two... especially the last one's expression... it's like, "I dare you to mess with me". It's great. Would you murder me if I stole it ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Scan 003

    I fixed her up but too lazy to post it. I didnt scan it either. I fixed her right shoulder so its barely visible, and fixed her waist/torso a bit ...

    Nov 30, 2005


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero