User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Team. I'm more than willing to take things on by myself, but it's a whole lot easier with a group of dependable people at my back. ~ L'ira Cyrok Do ...

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Two-sided Novel

    I've read books like that, too. I tried to do it once myself, but I got confused between the two perspectives and stopped half-way through. I'd love to see what ...

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I go find Glaeseerin. She's always good for a laugh or two and she never seems to mind that we laugh at her. More often than not she laughs too. ...

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    A hug. Call me simple, but I already have everything else that I want... There is nothing in this world like being held in someone's arms (even if just for ...

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    One question to one person... I would ask my mother what her favorite color is, because she's gone now and I can't find that, the simplest of facts, anywhere. And ...

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Shakespeare

    I haven't read many of them, but I think that Macbeth has to be my favorite so far. I love trying to explain to people that haven't read it that ...

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The Bearer . *laughs* But, I suppose you meant someone human... Aeroan has always been there for me and always will be, so I suppose he's my best friend, though ...

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Designated hero? You sound like your talking about the designated driver or something... I can't see that I fit into any of the categories. I'm not anywhere near being the ...

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Seventh Sea . It was the last book that my father gave to me before he died. He said that there were things inside that a man needed to know. ...

    Mar 5, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    and Dusky.. I'll be happy to read it, but you don't get off that easily! you point at sections.. and I'll work on those.. in my spare time that doesn't ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    *nods vigorously* yes, definately. Anything to get me into this editing stuff for real. Right now, I just feel like I'm dabbling in it... Although, I have done more in ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    *blinks* you want something to edit?! *shoves her novel under Mesh's nose* Have at it! But somehow, I don't think that you really want to agree to that...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    *laughs* yes... almost . I can't say always... I wish I could... *sighs* I think I have about a 85% success rate these days... But I've done an hour so ...

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Why you shouldn't kiss frogs.

    I love *Twilight*'s. Sponson's.... disturbs me... slightly. Why did she eat the frog? And was it just me, or did the frog have a tail in the last few frames? ...

    Mar 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    *grins* I've signed up... and I haven't found any time for editing yet... watch me squeeze all 50 hours into the the last week and a half... lol. I procrastinate ...

    Mar 2, 2006


You sound like you're becoming emotionally involved with the custard.
— Nikki Morgan