User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    First, I would ask what a "rubber ducky" was. Then I would wonder who told you that a pair of tweezers could be used a weaponry. Just after that, I ...

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    More than I'd like. It seems to come with the territory of being the Lady of a sea Clan. Fortunately for me, I have just as many friends. ~Lady L'ira ...

    Apr 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The same thing I do any other day. Meet with this lord, make a trip to this town, run to make sure you're on time for the meeting with that ...

    Apr 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    You're getting a little too philosophical on me. What matters is that we're IN time, and we need to decide what to DO with our time. I say, we go ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What era? Did you really just ask me that? I'm from the present. Living in the past, isn't advisable in most situations. And I've never heard of someone living in ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Macbeth in Minutes

    I love Macbeth. This is awesome. *grins*

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Why write?

    I write because it hurts not to. Literally. I get depressed, feel terrible about myself and have stories flooding out my ears that make it semi impossible to do anything ...

    Apr 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    Ah... *lightbulb goes off* that makes more sense. Me and my family just couldn't figure out why they were be decreasing thier novel lengths so dramatically, but that explanation makes ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    *takes a bow* why thank you, Snoinky dear. I figured since this was my first time doing NaNoEdMo that I needed to turn it into a rousing success. Failure can ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    I crossed the 50 hour line this afternoon at 1:30 (yes, I do remember the exact time). So how about all of you? I feel really weird. People on the ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    *blinks* It seems we have alot of characters with rather foul mouths... try to keep that to a minimum, guys. I'll have to ask Nate about the specific rules about ...

    Mar 30, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    Up to 29 hours and some odd number of minutes (I can't remember right now). I didn't catch up as much as I would have liked on Saturday. In fact... ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Rereading books

    There are a few books that I reread. They're mostly my favorites and every time I read them, I pick up on something new. For instance: I just reread Emily ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    Smaur - that's a nifty little code there, now isn't it... *sets up her progress bar, even if it's only for her own satisfaction* And speaking of progress... I just ...

    Mar 18, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    I took a course on HTML coding last year and got decent grades, so bring on the cool little progress bar!! lol. I haven't calculated percentages yet. I'm getting to ...

    Mar 15, 2006


Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise!
— The 12th Doctor